This is a free printable board game to review prepositions of time and place.
The objective of the game is to move across the board and reach the end with the highest number of points; points are given for correct use of the prepositions in, at or on.
Printable board game, dice and some checkers.
How to play:
- When & where is played by 2 to 4 players.
- Players take it in turns to throw the dice and move the number thrown.
- When the players land on the squares they must create two sentences with the expressions on the square. The players get one point for each correct sentence e.g. if the player rolls a 3 they move 3 spaces on the blue board and think of sentences with the words given : I would love to travel to India in the future, I was at a boring meeting last night. They score 2 points and the next player rolls the dice.
- If the player makes a mistake they don’t receive a point for that sentence.
- Other players can receive extra points if they spot and correct the other player’s mistake, which encourages peer correction.
- The winner is the player who lands on the last square with the highest number of points for correct sentences.
P.S. Thank you Alex for your support and constant motivation.